Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The plains, a little longer.‏



Sister Zwahlen wanted these videos posted to her blog.


Hello Family and Friends. 

Ok so really Im not sure what I am going to say this week, since I feel like I told the family everything when I skyped with them. But we has a social media day,(with the whole mission)  where we had members follow us around and take pictures and post them on any and every social media, they could. So I need all of your help. Please check out the pictures from he mission on this website.  Then we need you to SHARE them on your social media. I promise it makes a difference. You never know who these pictures can bless. Anyways it was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed it. We took two of our Young women to the park and we drew the Plan of Salvation on the sidewalk. It was awesome. Lots of people came to read and look at if. (of course they wouldnt come near us as we were drawing it. but they would when we were far enough that we couldnt talk to them ha ha life of a missionary) Also It was a bummer because a huge thunder storm rolled in soon after we were done so It washed right away. but hey who knows what will happen. 


This week I have been on splits with our Sister Training Leader. In their area, so I havent had a lot happen this week. but today we had a zone fun day. We went to a park and played soccer, volleyball, and ultimate Frisbee. Which I must say is hard to do with elders because you arent supposed to have any physical contact so how do you expect to really play. ha I guess it didnt really apply to me, since im not very aggressive or sporty anyway. I havent changed a bit from my previous soccer days. I still just apologize when I get near the soccer ball. Ha oh well it was fun. It is getting so hot and humid here though. It is sick. It is like being in a green house that is 91 degrees. And I am starting to get a sister missionary tan line where my watch is and on my feet where my shoes arent. It is an adventure. I am going to need to get me some sunscreen though. I keep getting sun burnt every time I walk outside. 
If you didnt guess it from the title. I am not being transferred. surprise surprise. Sister Tueller is staying as well. Which also doesn't surprise me. I am excited to stay. I know that there is so much that needs to be done here. I hope to be the one to do it. 
Well I love you all. Have a great week. I hope every one is great. Shout out to Tanner on him mission call. That is awesome!! You are going to do great!! 

Love,
Sister Zwahlen

p.s. It is getting so pretty here, with everything turning green. It is the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment