Monday, April 14, 2014

Happy Easter

So we have been on the computer for an hour, and my computer freaked out and so nothing saved. I had my big long email typed out, and now it isnt saved. So I am super frustrated. Im not going to have time to type it back out. I am sorry. I will just have to write you when I have time. I am too frustrated to retype it.
This week was good though and we found 4 people to teach so that is good. We are going to start working with them more and We are going to start working on OU, this up coming week so we will see how that goes.
I have to give a talk in church on easter on purity, so I have been working on that. I have a lot of ideas that I want to include in my talk so Im excited to see if I can put it all together into a 10 min talk.
Thanks for all the love and support. I am so sorry about this week and the email. I am so upset right now. Keep me in your prayers.

I love you,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment