Monday, December 15, 2014

Westerville

Sister Burningham and I are sick today and not feeling like being up and about, so this email will probably be pretty short. We also have what we call "pday eve" where we do something fun after we plan for the day on Sundays. So this pday eve we made a gingerbread villiage. I am not very good at decorating, it needs a little practice.

This week we were able to go to the temple with Steven. The Vietnamese who just got baptized. So we got permission to go and see him do baptisms for the first time. It was a recent convert night so the others there were also recent converts. It was so neat to see. I was very glad that we were able to go. What a neat experience. 

We got to have dinner with our investigator Nikki last week and she had Christmas cookies, we were able to decorate with her and her 3 kids. It was a lot of fun.
Other than that it has been a Christmas filled week. We had the ward Christmas party, where we got pictures with a fairly slim santa. I hope we get the pictures soon so I can see them ha 
I am playing the flute next week in Sacrament meeting so that will be ok. and We sang in sacrament this sunday. There were 6 of us so it turned out ok. 

I am still in Westerville and i am so grateful to be able to stay through the holidays!! 
Tell Grandma and Grandpa Kimball thank you for the Christmas present. 
Well I guess that is about it! Love you! Sorry its so short. I wish I was feeling up to making it longer. 

Sister Zwahlen

No comments:

Post a Comment