Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Family‏

Hey, Sorry you didnt get an email yesterday. Since it was Martin Luther King Jr day, the library was closed and we had a zone fun day so we were gone and werent able to email. And because of the snow, the Library decided to be closed today as well, so we are quickly emailing from Brother Borsini's office. So I wont be emailing a big email, or emailing anyone but this email.  Please let everyone know that I love them and I havent forgot about them, I just didnt have time to email or write yesterday. 
Man it is cold. Grandma sent me a package this last week with some leggings and they are wonderful. I guess this winter is just begining, they say another polar vortex or whatever it is called is on its way again and this time with snow. Brrr. ha ha. 
Guess what? We had a stake fireside and I got roped in to singing at it with 5 other sisters. What?!? haha I do not sing but it worked out just fine. We sang Joseph Smiths First Prayer, to the tune of Come thou Fount. It was really pretty and I just let everyone sing loud and I sang quiet. Ha I have no idea how I keep gettting roped into these things. I guess I have something to learn from it. This last week hasnt been very eventful, as far as I can remember. I am learning that I have the worst memory in the world and it gets worse every day. I hope it is just because there is so much to remember. I forget people and conversations and all sorts of things these days, its really a struggle. I am doomed with old age.

Oh but we have a pet... A squirrel is curently living in our house. Ahhh that is exciting we have been trying to catch it but it is a smart sucker. I hope all is well at home. I love you all. 

Love you all,

Sister Zwahlen

No comments:

Post a Comment