Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Happy one month aniversary.

This past Saturday marked the one month of being here in Taiwan. I cant believe how fast time is going by and I hate it! I dont want it to go fast. Im loving everything here. I already miss everything, especially the kids when I think about me having to go home. Time please feel free to slow down. This month has been an amazing one full of adventures. I cant wait to see what this next month will bring!

To celebrate our one month in Taiwan, Kamille and I got to go to the Pingxi Lantern Festival. It was amazing. What a beautiful this to see all the lanterns floating in the night sky!





Oh we just made some new friends..
Earlier in the month we made our way to Taipei where we met new friends.

There were tons of lantens and decorations for Chinese New Years.This year is the year of the Dragon.
We went to Taipei 101 the worlds 2nd tallest building. Im obsessed with the picture below. I think Ive fallen in love with this city..

We went to the Confusious Temple
This is the San Yat-Sun Memorial in Taipei

                                                            The Bloom Art Expo.
                                                         

We went to the Zoo. These are the lovely girls I was with! 22-22

 Oh and look we finally made it to the ocean even though we only live about a 15 min bike ride from it! Next stop, its off to the jungle.

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are amazing! You look like you're having so much fun. I love checking your blog to see what adventures you are carrying out. Thanks for letting me live vicariously through you :)

    ReplyDelete