Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Multi-Vitamins

Working at the Child Care Center is so much fun! I absolutely LOVE it!! I work with amazing people and all the kids are TOO cute!! However it does have its down side. I have been sick since i started working there! When somebody is sick, it spreads till everyone is sick! I started taking multi-vitamins(they are gigantic and gross!) in hopes that they will help.. but working long days leaves me and my body exhausted and with no time to recover. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to keep from getting sick?

2 comments:

  1. try sucking on zinc, or they spray kind. they help you not get sick and when you do, it helps you get better faster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was the same way! If someone is sick that is six miles away from me, I get it. When I first started, I went through the same thing! BUT! Your body will get used to it and build up quite the amazing immune system. So although it sucks right now, it will help you in the long run!

    ReplyDelete